JPO vacancies for Swiss nationals
Currently, we have the following open positions with the United Nations and the International Financial Institutions:
This position is financed by SDCSwiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and based in Addis Ababa.
- Strong interest in a career with the United Nations
- Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, including in a humanitarian setting either in humanitarian programming or protection (relevant internships are counted as 100% work experience)
- Knowledge of cash-based interventions and/or programming in humanitarian settings
- English and one other official UN language
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews
Nice to have:
- Experience in refugee emergencies or developing countries
- Relevant experience in national/multinational organizations or NGOs
- Experience in Africa
Then apply by uploading your P11, motivation letter, work certificates and university credentials as PDF document(s) to our online recruitment system.
Application deadline: 25 October 2017
First round of interviews: 06 November 2017 in Bienne/Switzerland (or by Skype)
Support for Swiss nationals
cinfo offers additional services and information exclusively for Swiss nationals.