Working with the United Nations and International Financial Institutions
Meet and network with UN/World Bank Group representatives
An event for Swiss nationals in the U.S.
November 6, New York
Are you seeking ways to put your skills and expertise into practice to help build a fairer world? Have you ever considered working with multilateral institutions such as the United Nations or the World Bank Group?
The upcoming meetup in New York is your opportunity to...
- receive information about the work and careers at the United Nations and the World Bank Group
- learn about current job opportunities, and see where you could fit in
- meet and network with representatives of these organizations (including Swiss staff), of the Swiss government, swissnex and cinfo
- potentially become part of a candidates pool supported by the Swiss government and cinfo – and receive further information on how to apply, how to prepare for a job interview or meet recruiters and hiring managers
Swiss professionals with...
- at least 5 years' professional experience
- experience in an international context
- interest and strong motivation to work in a multilateral organization
- potential availability to work in hardship / non-family duty stations
Who you will meet
- UNDP, UNICEF, UNV, the World Bank Group (confirmed), and other multilateral organisations (to be confirmed)
- Swiss government representatives
- swissnex representatives
- cinfo counsellors
- Swiss staff is heavily underrepresented in many multilateral development organizations – this has to change!
- These organizations are hiring more and more professionals from the private sector – perhaps you will be one of them?
- The Swiss Government as well as these organizations are greatly interested in strengthening the number of Swiss staff – seize the opportunity!