Career orientation – I know my assets
Are you questioning your competencies, where you stand professionally and what direction you want to take in the future?
Career Orientation provides a process of self-reflection, combining a workshop and individual advice sessions, which makes you more aware of your competencies and strengths and allows you to outline your career development goals. Your coach guides you through the process and advises you personally.
Returning home today, I feel more convinced of my own resources and how to use them effectively.
The process includes:
- identifying your competencies;
- describing your profile and strengths;
- formulating your career development goals;
- and/or developing strategies in searching and applying for jobs.
Junior and experienced professionals in international cooperation, with at least one year of experience. Partners are also welcome.
- A one-day workshop in Bienne, where you exchange ideas with people who have similar questions. Sharing experiences with and receiving feedback from other participants is very beneficial.
- Two individual advice sessions (90' each) with our trained advisors, in Bienne or by distance (telephone or Skype), to use in the three months after the one-day workshop.
Languages of the workshop: German, French and English
You can register until five working days prior to the workshop.